Koh Tao in Thailand KohTaoZone the first guide in French on Koh Tao, diving, news, information and guides on the island, hotel, compare prices, and more

Stay informed | | | |
You are here: > > Read a message

"Koh Tao Forum" tips & advice

I am a victim of a scam to love

Started topic the: On 06 nov. 2012 00:54
Stef on 82.239.58.162

Anonymous
(View profile)
Since 11/06/2012
On 06 nov. 2012 00:54 Viewed 19820 times Stef on 82.239.58.162 said:
This message was posted referring to this page
Hello, I would like a small intelligence on your part if this is possible because I've just been scammed sentimental which made me lose 1600 euros (63000 baths) in Pattaya and I would like to know who I should contact with regard to my case... (tourist police, office of tourism, tour operator with which I bought my stay at the hotel Embassy, hotel or she worked?)

If you allow me, I will tell you my story...

I went to Pattaya in February 2012 and I met a charming receptionist (Bee Bee) at the hotel or I was down with that I got out for 3 weeks during my stay. Back in Paris, almost every day we were in touch via webcam on the net and this until October 18, 2012. In the meantime, I went back to see her for 4 weeks in July and as we were very in love, I decided to invite him to Paris for 3 months and she agreed.

The deal was this: she had just 3 months in Paris all expenses paid and end of January I had to return to thailand with her for 3 months also result if everything was ok, were married, and it was a small family because she wanted to have children with me, his statements.

On the advice of a friend French living in Pattaya, I did call to a lady who is responsible to make representations to the Embassy of France to get the visa and to assist the foreigner in Pattaya (price: 15000 baths for this service). I sent him a complete folder with all the documents including the certificate of accommodation to invite my girl friend.

Bee Bee gave all his papers, his passport, her specially to come, and the certification of the hotel where she worked that authorized it to take 3 months of holidays without pay.

On receipt of all the doccument, the lady called me to tell me that my friend had no money on his account (less than 10 euros in baths) and that without money visa would refuse. She advised me to send 50,000 baht to Bee Bee and as it seemed coherent, I sent 63000 Baths in 3 mandates this sum including 15000 baths for this lady.

My girlfriend received the money and of course she was super happy and I told him not to spend this money because this sum should allow us to get the visa. She told me that it makes me it...

10 days later vicinity, 15 days of departure, while we were almost all day in contact by internet and telephone, it tells me that there is a problem and that his mother (who is a 4 hour drive from Pattaya) wants more she left in Paris because she is afraid for her daughter and that she wants she left Pattaya to return to the village where she live. She also told me that her mother cries every day... (I do not believe a moment.) (She had to come from November 1 to January 28, 2013).

She has me so said that she was going to speak again with his mother and 2 days later she confirmed that she will not come and that she will return to her village. I am extremely disappointed and surprised because everything was going well between us and I was sure that she was going to Paris and I was wrong. I asked him why 2 days before this telephone conversation she had erased me his Facebook? She told me that his mother had asked him to cut off all contact with me... (I don't understand more now if she got what she wanted, my money and that it could me zaper no regrets 8 months after having made acquaintance).

I told him that I couldn't force him to like me or even to come and I asked me return my money after having set 15000 baths to the lady who dealt papers and she told me it was that left him the equivalent of 30,000 baht on the 48000 remaining and asked me how much I wanted that it returns me...

I told him I was going to think about and the contact again the next day. I phoned the hotel 2 days later and told me that she was no longer working at the hotel because she had resigned to return to see his mother. (again several days later by being someone else and told me the same thing).

I have more means of contact because she deleted me from his facebook, Skype, Messenger and his phone is off permanently.

I am deeply affected by this event and I do not intend to leave it at that because I am a victim of abuse of weakness and a scam (to love), and I now understand why some men, somewhat weakened by such an emmotionel shock may make irreparable mistakes.

I loved this girl but I think that was not reciprocated and I plan to prevent the direction of his hotel because I think that it is still and see at the Pattaya tourist police to make them part of this scam because I own everything.

What are the steps that I might perform and from whom, in order that that person can no longer perform again this type of scam and let victims KB?

Thank you to have priced a little of your time in reading my story and giving me your advice...

Kind regards!

Stephan

mimi

Anonymous
Nov 06. 2012 at 02:55 mimi said:
Your story is unfortunately more or less common to others. This is what I think.
Already 15,000 for visa fee scam is the a. The visa cost almost nothing to do so 15, 000thb I troive its expensive for formalities.
You have nothing to do because c not a scam, you was just enough node node for send money has 10,000 miles of la and after you you surprised it was expense?. In addition to his, ta BeeBee it do asked you nothing apparently because it is you who has decided to come and send the money necessary to have to account for the obtaining a visa and it is that your story change other. A farang stories there are hundreds but the daughter she tells you and you pay you. In your case your BeeBee did not request. You met him on Pattaya but she bump into a hotel so already it must be relatively correct as girl.
So in conclusion, you met a girl a Pattaya but who work in a correct place + it asks nothing = for me this isn't a scam already. If it comes from the pampas and having his mother who never saw you told not to leave so it will not leave.
Therefore 1, no scam in all its because it does not have Jive, 2, it is you who believed in miracles, 3-63, 000thb represents 9 months of salary in the field so normal that it have expenditure and 4 she had be very envy to come see you but it takes time for these things the especially when t es a farang. Understand their ways of perceiving us (especially a pattaya) their way of thinking, of living etc etc. Me its been almost 5 years I am the and I me surprised and am surprised by plenty of things still and yet and so much better!
Voila Stef is life is like his and in some time you will receive may be a message from her that will say you Hello.
Think also that thais travel ever, they know anything outside Thailand (because they do is interested in not) so go has 10,000 miles from home you know? then if money was the and she was in need, priority is family the health and the rest? but not you.

Go Stef courage and not repeat the same crap the next time, you'll regret nothing, you learn.
Charly
Member moderator

(View profile)
Validated user
Editor:
Published articles: 734
On 06 nov. 2012 at 04:12 Charly said:

Agree with Mimi, I see why you have spent 15.000THB for Visa fees... Your Pattaya friend seems to me misguided or bad advice in any case. All the steps to get a visa are writen on the site:https://www.tlscontact.com/th2fr/docs.phpso no need of any intermediary.

I note as mimi on this girl, it does not look like a scam: it doesn't seem have put you pressure to make you do things.

If in france you lends money to someone without paper, so you have no uses if the person does not reimburse you. In Thailand it is the same.

You report that you can not contact your girlfriend... but you have to have a few with a copy of his identity card given that you have launched a procedure for a visa. And on his identity card he has written its address (or the parents). So here, in the worst case you can send him a letter written...

Good luck, I imagine that it must not be easy to live. Takes it as a life experience!

Anonymous on 118.173.222.102

Anonymous
On 10 nov. 2012 at 04:49 Anonymous on 118.173.222.102 said:
Congrats, you just may be. to save a girl from prostitution
pmouchene

Anonymous
(View profile)
Since 02/12/2012
On 02 Dec. 2012 at 7:22 pm pmouchene said:
Hello Stef,

the non said Thailand is really very common, and Yes is also common. What I want to say, is that in my experience, whether for details or for sums, the Thai girls work at the first Yes, everything is possible and out t well.
However, if you give them a single possibility to deal with the original agreement, it does loupera not. It was a typically Asian line, the Chinese also are known for that, renegotiations endless despite an agreement the day before.
In Thailand it is the same, I've lived happily (on some trivial and not on 1,600 euros like you). The girl can be entirely in good faith at the outset. but it can very quickly change his mind, of course, it deems not appropriate to tell you: it is up to you! (it depends on that of you, you do what you want), for example if you want to give, you give.
In our culture we will see of course a lack of morality, since it reflects and is expected to a tracking, or at least a hope for the person giving, is asked then which to not end up door. Well, according to my Thai experiences, it is suggested that the Thai girls have two brains: who thinks with the settings of the first situation: love, complicity, etc. and the second who thinks with the new settings: arrival of thune, and forgetting the first, as if all these parameters were quite separate.
This is what we can feel. But I think to be clear that the Thai well hide their games. in general, Asians (Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, etc) do little express their desires and manifest that little disagreement, even on small nothing, for example going to the cinema. so it is super difficult to trust them. I found myself having said clearly what I wanted to do my day or wanted to visit that day, to do so, for reasons as various as the grains of rice in Asia, what my "friends" wanted to actually, and of course to pay expenses, including travel, with a "friend" who leased his car but who benefits also from the day... short. In all cases, a thai who "take care you want", (wants to take care of you), invoice you at the end of the day, without you nothing beforehand, it is acquired.(or so I was very unlucky because this is verified each time, and not as a I can tell, and even with "different" people, tell of 'trust').
With experience, you learn to anticipate these situations, and even laugh as seen reaching almost 48 h before. (always have a second plan, for example to find a way to transport and go visit a khmer temple by bus or other, without necessarily relying on those who you have if kindly offer to accompany or to "take care of you").
Yet I know of people that I could be regarded as "friends" in Thailand, but even if I did have problem with these friends so far, I will most unfortunately take the risk of leave them the reindeer to a situation with no safety net, with no way of pressure or control. Because by trivial details, I have seen with my own eyes seen that germ "the agreement logout" or "abuse the farang" was in them, even though I recognize of course their human qualities because they are my friends.
Ah! I forgot, I also checked it of course, but it is induced: do not be fooled to believe that a Thai promessede will be required. (unless they have what to press).
This is my verse.
You have taken a good lesson and I bear witness you my support by this long message. You can take it like that: all lessons will pay, but at least there, you have an experience that you do réitèreras not. I hope that my testimony will help you (I've been 6 times in Asia, including 8 months in Thailand, I said nothing that has not been lived several times, alas!)

Kind regards!

Cat

(View profile)
Validated user
Registered the: 30/11/2012
On 03 Dec. 2012 at 10:28 Cat said:

I plussoioe 100% Pmouchene. A beautiful description of the Asian mentality and risks incurred for those considering these relationships with the apriori that they "believe" with a mentality similar to our habits... both from a professional and personal point of view!

leo

Anonymous
(View profile)
Since 09/01/2013
09 Jan. 2013 at 05:53 leo said:
j lives in Thailand and I marry a thai before she d had the same problem but I n ' have never give large sum as small amounts and to test sinceritee Parida j ' have pretext does not have large sum it set automatically sinceritee girl fair j ' written for me but everyone has his life they n have the same culture so not quite the same way of thinking best of luck

stone on 210.186.163.57

Anonymous
09 Jan. 2013 at 08:43 stone on 210.186.163.57 said:
Not concern Leo d,
He is not a victim of a scam it is a victim. The scam is an abuse and there is no abuse in his case the. It is a class first pigeon.
stek

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 16/01/2013
16 Jan. 2013 at 02:13 stek said:
GREAT CLASSIC! the term blow whore, takes it all are meaning in your folder! it your view beautiful, you is not the first, nor the last what roll in the flour!

STEF

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 16/01/2013
16 Jan. 2013 22:58 STEF said:
I would like a correct some things that do are nothing to do with the proleme because 15000 bats that I paid for the service (obtaining a visa + 2 visit to the ambassaden, I accepted thus in parlon steps...).
The Lady for the visa I was told will that if there were no money in his account is him not give visa... it seems logic!
The only solution was to send money (by nominal term) and put it on its behalf to present the bank statement to the Embassy... There was no other way! It was also the only way to verify its reliability... Now I see the message of small malignant who say that I am a pigeon, but they would have been in the same case as me if it were actually in love with a girl (8 months of relationship without knowing what she was doing behind my back...) and they wanted to make it come! "we don't fear nothing against someone dishonest"!

Dylan

(View profile)
Validated user
Registered the: 16/01/2013
17 Jan. 2013 at 07:27 Dylan said:
If I may say so: you've made (as most of the guys who are going to a pattaya...) I this is what I'm talking about I go 3 times and I know people who have lived there for 10 years. A thai (especially that of pattaya and phuket) so trat will still put their family ahead of their BF or from isaan. So that's what do what it couldn't care less about you breaking the heart if it helps their families. This is what happened to you.The only way to have a relationship with a thai. It is: live in Thailand with it.Namely that if it comes from Pattaya, phuket, see some of BKK also: it will have 95% of the time send to his family between: 5 and 10 000 baht per month, or between 10 and 15,000 baht if there are children who live in the House of his parents.The relationship with girls that phone? e has their guy tell him I love you ect ect while they are in bed one another there are casiment that labas.Therefore in my eyes: the girl is in love with and living with you (it takes a job if she wants to send money to his family) either the guy is rich and give it any. Buy stuff for it built a House... And in 90% of cases it the as and will keep all...It applies only to the girls who works in the sex (not practicing thai work says "normal" and quick tip: never send money to a Thai...) You become the sponsor (i.e. pigeon in the jargon) and this is the end...I hope you have help; good luck guy

Charly
Member moderator

(View profile)
Validated user
Editor:
17 Jan. 2013 at 07:41 Charly said:

2 books to read:

My particular dancer 
The memoirs of a Bangkok-private investigator

STEF

Anonymous
(View profile)
Since 20/01/2013
On 09 Feb. 2013 at 00:54 STEF said:
Hi Charly, thanks for the 2 books... you already told me and maybe if I had read I won't fall into the Panel! You read them? Do you know Thailand well?
Do you think what's my story? Lack of opportunity or was predictable because even the girls who do not work in brothels but in shops or hotels are ready to everything to earn money?

Khwai

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 24/04/2013
April 24, 2013 at 3:53 pm Khwai said:
Hello,

This is a story more among many others of the same kind. In my opinion, in you, she saw his fish and was able to catch it. It always hurts when one is the victim, but it is also a good life lesson.

On Pattaya and other places for sex, you can't spin a girl Thai wherever it comes regardless of his work, even a girl who bump to the 7 eleven on the corner you can bring it home without difficulty. Same with a student, the receptionist of the hotel, all other girls with a said "proper job". The advantage if you find in a bar, it's that you know has what hold you, you assume that it is a Bad Girl, so all it will ask you and wanting you can already say no in advance and do not have illusion when in a long future together.
I live in Pattaya for 2 years, I speak with hundreds of bar girls, beach road, from 7 eleven, Big C and others (I love talk and listen to people) I would say you have 2 styles of girls (for caricature).
95% is the Pattaya Lady, just fun no family (there's always exceptions, but it is more or less a generality), very gifted to understand you in less than 2 min and get to have what she wants without even you understand. You doesn't make you rip off since you give. Do not forget that the Thai girls (in issan especially) educated to serve man, she gets a collect what you want, what you need even before you know yourself.
5% is girls good but it's a bit like finding a PIN in a haystack. Surely, she come to land this campaign and have not yet turning Lady Pattaya but even it is not a certainty that she sincere silk.

I was 1 year with a Thai, I arrived for the first time in Thailand, I had read 2-3 blogs on the net, but I told myself that's not for me, I'll give me have. But they have a certain talent for it, we will be able to assign them a palme d'Or for the best actress easily. Not at the beginning, I was strict on my ideas I refused to pay saying will work, what she did and everything was fine. It is subsequently with the time, when she felt that I had feelings for her qu ' she start to ask for this, and then this. I pay full things for many different reasons, the sick son followed the grandmother is the tractor that is down but never large sum, but after it begin to be more and more often and frequent, the amounts little by little also increased. It is there that I have questions and I have start to say you'll see your family or your friend, I see the problem and it will notify at the time in an attempt to check his stories. From this moment all apologies for not going to see the families or person concerned and with that she tries to blame. Finally I was somewhere else, and less than 24 hours after I had left him she already had my replacement...

A Thai girl may stick with you 2 years, 5 years, a life without the slightest sentiment towards you as long as you have money and that it benefits for her and her family.
A little anecdote, Y a 3 weeks back to news a Thai girl wanted by the police because it has stripped a "farang". They married, he built a House for her, one for his parents, bought a pickup, she did sell her condo in Pattaya to move on Korat (Nakhon Ratchasima) make a lovely family, he give 1 million baths. Just installed on Korat, she put it in the door 1 week after the House, the car was sold and it disappeared. I remember if it is 2 years or 3 years they were married but this is one who has let take sauce...

Stories, anecdotes I have a shovel if you want.

Anonymous on 118.173.185.113

Anonymous
June 22, 2013, 23:26 Anonymous on 118.173.185.113 said:
When it comes to girls encountered in bars, they must be amaze of nothing.Not because the girl has all twist them of the world, but because the guy is a dirty guy who frequent prostitutes.CA, the girl does not forget and has reason to have no qualms has the Strip!
pmouchene on 85.170.179.96

Anonymous
June 23, 2013 at 11:21 pmouchene on 85.170.179.96 said:
But see, when we say things like that, that is quite wrong knowledgeable and party taken (in the matter of our culture, which is understandable) is indeed better remain anonymous user. But seriously, things did not go as you think, and this concerns the vast majority of girls. There are obviously and certainly of prostitution networks where girls are abused, I am also to make the household in France on top and put the true average, but for the most part which is not under the thumb of a such proxo seen and as you think, would it be decent create rights and social security. It is an annex subject to our discussion, and to return, the report only on the majority of the customers of bars in Thailand girls are quite cordial. And let us make no mistake, girls can very well easily find paid employment less than the average wage and "dignified" in our eyes, but they have a different look, and then, it want the latest Iphone especially, or scooter. and give the money to MOM and dad who keep their children, because they prefer to come and have fun in the city girlfriends that stay in the countryside to make rice. what I say is true, it is simply knowledge.
Yes, some girls live poorly this, they want to try because their friends are the promotion of this bar job, in general they do not remain. Moreover, it are free to leave the day after. and of course, they choose the client. I have known, which even for sums refused the client because she did not love her, or do not feel. Yes, there are that force for money. But the majority seeks especially a boyfriend who will want to keep it and take care of it... and his children and his entire family. "love me, love my family". If we wanted to be a little courses, looks like the first proxo are their parents. It is a shortcut but the idea is still there.
To summarize, your opinion is too arbitrary and radical, talk with men who went over there and know the bar girls, keep a neutral mind by asking your questions, you will come to better understand their lives and put into perspective, even though we can of course in the end keep the same opinion which would say that with studies and a job that would give them all the means to live a life free and totally free from the problem of moneywell they would be better. but it is also the case for me :) I live well because I have an old car (which rolls) and I don't have iPhone, I live in a studio. And I chose not to past pay me a new car, or an iphone, or a new home. I have the right non? I also chose not to be children before having the means, and in France, if I had and that I was alone in caring in I would touch my ex-wife alimony (I think not? even not on actually but hey). In fact, it is that the history of bar girls is always the same: early marriage, children, and a divorce 10 years later, with support children, the husband having recover household car and home. the Act imposes alimony? in any case they have nothing. the woman returns home to his parents with the kids, and must work to maintain everyone. a single profitable trade quickly enough, the bar. and especially easy. Yes because the rice or the plant, they don't like too much. It is not sanouk (fun, pleasant). Yet, I have friends who work at the factory, she earn not too bad, but it must work (8 hours more sup'), without waiting for prince charming among tourists who pay the gifts, the restaurant, plus the sum agreed for the galipette, and gratuities if one loves well, more sometimes, and it is also the purpose of girlsthe potential to marry him. (apparently it happens well, 4 of my friends - on 25-have accessed at this level, with British, Australian, Dutch, and Swedish). that is the truth. It is more subtle is not it?
:)
To conclude, the person to which you answered above been scammed to the feelings. This is not a gritty perverts come to abuse the girls thanks to a favourable exchange rate.
It is not well done for him. FYI, the girl in question is now black-listed at the embassies of France (and Europe) and will soon be available for the United States. At least, this is what these embassies have said highlighting the fact that this scam is very common.

I hope have lit you a little better than the Puritan media to newspapers to scandals.

Kind regards

P.Mouchene
Anonymous on 118.173.185.113

Anonymous
June 23, 2013 at 11:52 Anonymous on 118.173.185.113 said:
It is what has been said, bar girls are not in love with their customers and have as a goal their take much money!
I mean by the, that even marie and with children, husband will always be a customer because you gotta know that prostitution in Thailand can be monayer on long term.
Apart from ca I had understood that the innitiateur of the post was a different case.
STEF

Anonymous
(View profile)
Since 11/06/2012
June 23, 2013 at 1:23 pm STEF said:
This message is addressed to the anonymous user who replied to me on 23 June (see reply above below).

Anonymous user on June 23, 2013 anonymous 06:26 on 118.173.185.113 said:
When it comes to girls encountered in bars, they must be amaze of nothing.Not because the girl has all twist them of the world, but because the guy is a dirty guy who frequent prostitutes.CA, the girl does not forget and has reason to have no qualms has the Strip!

I want to specify that this anonymous user has not read my story because my ex-girlfriend who me well ripped off after 8 months of contacts together and 2 trips in Thailand did not like lady bar but as a receptionist in a grand hotel which has absolutely nothing to do even if the end result is the same...

Actually there are people going to see prostitutes and I don't blame them because if these girls are major and willing everyone there are account and it doesn't to them of dirty type so far but I am not here to dwell on this topic...
Moreover I do not feel concerned by this response, because my story is a true story of love between 2 people since I fell under the irresistible charm of this girl great, sweet, sensual, cute but extremely malignant and without values since I was the victim of his lies 8 months of permanent contacts and 2 trips to be at his side.
I decided to put my story (which struck me completely because I really do expect this scam) online in a way that other people do not fall into the love spiral one-way because the result can sometimes have serious consequences. (see love suicides in Thailand).
Since the line of my story I received a large number of responses consistent, intelligent informative on the part of Internet users (whom I thank) who tried to make me understand some things "to the country of lies" sometimes having the same kind of story or familiar with Thailand and its vices and I got also the responses of misinterpreted peopleWicked, stupid who think they infused science and who speak without knowing... The purpose of a forum is not launched spikes or injure people who come to have a problem but to help them by reading their history well and giving some constructive and appropriate responses to their history... Thank you all for your answers!

Rafi on 118.173.201.116

Anonymous
06:26, 24 June 2013 Rafi on 118.173.201.116 said:
Hello!

I read your story which is quite disappointing and touching I will not like be at your place even though it will be instructive for you...
I react to all the other comments that leave me quite bitter: to believe that all Thai are the tricheuses, misleading and absolutely not trustworthy wanting in the money of the farang-pigeon that they have harponnées... Frankly this makes me nausea because even once you brand everyone!

I am with a Thai for two years, we got married and very happy we both work and I've never sent him money, it in never asked me and its financial independence has always been precious in his eyes. It is impossible for her to not invite me to eat or a drink at least once a day...
I know almost all of her friends and it's the same story: honest and working girls.
My story has this common point with yours: my wife also works in a hotel and is someone you trust, this is different from your story apparently...

Being with a girl for eight months in two travel to Thailand is your mistake, whether Thai or French do changes nothing to the fact that you have granted your confidence too quickly any what nana could do the same thing... Come live at least one year here with her you would have surely allowed to meet his family and his friends what is essential to know someone here...

So my bridesmaids and other gentlemen stop a little insulting the Thai when someone is not careful with a girl whatever its origin: how many French have scammed their supposedly husband in divorcing and taking while starting..?

There are obviously ill-intentioned people in this country but any more than elsewhere and the only difference is that the "dishonest" in Thailand are sometimes more visible than others but not all the time...
Stef you've just been victim of a shot of "no Bowl" and a little advice: really take your time next time just live in Thailand and you will really see how to estimate an individual here, as well as meet only the friends of your lover or even some members of his family... You have same how lucky you get away without losing too much money...

A +
expat06 on 49.48.54.2

Anonymous
August 03, 2013 at 08:01 expat06 on 49.48.54.2 said:
Hello,
I would like to just say thank you to Pmouchene and Rafi for the accuracy of their testimony. Moi§ same resident (retirement visa) a Jomtien, I confirm their words.
Steph, you has the air of a very sensitive person. Come back to Thailand, but gives you the time before trust was 100pc. This is valid also for relations with the European. I am not a disappointed love, I'm happy on this point, but open your eyes, child prostitution, scams, divorces that go awry, seem far more dangerous in Europe in Thaîllande, because more so more hidden incontrolable.
Courage Steph, and if you come back in the corner, fact months a sign.
Kind regards.
Nelly on 88.179.89.44

Anonymous
Sept. 22. 2013 at 05:44 Nelly on 88.179.89.44 said:
A Raffi,
Fully agree with you, I live with a nice Krabi thai for more than one year (not all a bar girl and not so young 52 years).Ofcourse it should get to their way of life, they also have a lot of character, but if one has the chance to come across a nice and honest person, cela will change your life...I know Thailand and then 1984, and I will always remember an Italian Restorer married to a thai in Chiang Mai at this time, who already said to me that fall on a "good girl" should find it...in the countryside, and it is not yet contaminated by civilization say.. .devoyee!
After those who were having to Pattaya, Bangkok (or more!), they seek a little still not? I also have been seduced by beautiful mermaids, but I still managed to not fall into their traps...may be by chance also..Also be aware that to go in these places there is first for fun.
For the record, I was married (there are long) in a French that is a party with all the furniture! like what...
Good stay at all
Intelligent. on 223.206.130.199

Anonymous
On 17 oct. 2013 at 4:05 pm Intelligent. on 223.206.130.199 said:
If you really want to know women thais, nothing like that to compare with the Chinese who live in Thailand.

Living here for 15 years, I can make you a small caricature but largely inspired by reality:

Thai: prostitute + children. Chinese: Virgin until marriage.
Thai: black skin with tattoo, piercing. Chinese: White immaculate without anything.
Thai: poor family, drunks playing the lottery. Chinese: rich family and everybody works.
Thai: marriage = sinsot + home + car for the girl... Chinese: Silver + trade + car + home for you! Yes, it is the Chinese family that gives...
Thai: more money, more love. Chinese: more money, is tightened to the elbows and the family of the girl helps you.
Thai: you're not my 1st marris and you will not be the last. Chinese: You are my 1st love. Life, is death.
Charly
Member moderator

(View profile)
Validated user
Editor:
Oct. 18. 2013 at 00:06 Charly said:
CA it is snapshots that tell us one thing: one who wrote too dragged in the brothels.

Jeremie69

(View profile)
Validated user
Registrant the: 25/11/2013
On nov 25. 2013 at 17:30 Jeremie69 said:

Hello

I am married even has a thai, never never dot application gives d argernt on his part, we are pleased we got married 3 months after our meeting and all is going very well not scam, its share .it taf does not and does lives not to the year with me because france suits him only for short stay never dispute a relationship nothing more normal, non I do hide not my wife c is a time prostitues to feed the children, this is very far

I have absolute confidence in my wife who is sincere honest and love relleemnt me, the give happy on all plans, when she wanted to gift c is me offering me each to make him happy, she asked nothing, or even for children.

When she wants to come to france and well it comes if after two months she wants to return to the country no worries

We buy a house down, finally built and I am happy as in the first days

may be that, without d age difference a couple works better we both 37 years and a happy future, sometimes I doubt than the guys disernt true on is forum or another, I have never meet a guy who c was do pluck with a thai girl, all her girlfriends are like her sincere and candid one only travel and j have wife a Pearl a woman well on all report

not I'm leaning not qu a thai woman be dishonesty and lying, I know that my friends and I even meet no problem with our wives and 2 years of marriage I am always the happiest of men

Derrick

Anonymous
(View profile)
Since 10/11/2014
On 10 nov. 2014 at 21:16 Derrick said:
Testimony to denounce l? scam

Hello dear friends 1 month ago j? have do encounter d? a man on site badoo.fr after some days it my given are SKype:berny.mercier02@live.fr and I was asked to l? added a my friends thing that j? did because? it is very handsome man .au end of 1 month of conversation he tells me that? he had to go to Africa for purchased from the acajous.le 3rd day it makes me know qu? well happened to benin and qu? it is very chaux.la second week it told qu? he already bought goods and qu? just reserved are the .the next day return flight morning j? received an email telling me that its goods was blocked at the port for clearance and asks me to l? helped with a sum of 900? j thing? have do in l? ignorance and after he asks me $ 1800? for taxes and tax what n? is not normal but c? is like it my yo a spell .je is send l? money the next day morning .the days of are starting it's an accident there too much coincidence I him stop scammer c? is there it makes me know that I am not the first victim and Qu? she has already made the neck to d? another woman. L? a d? between her m? contacted and m? said that? it had already filed a complaint against him. What m? worried c? is that I... see this individual on different chat and I know qu? continues to do the same thing at d? another woman. I can even give you his true identity.I do not know where to turn me, I go on the internet and j? wrote on Google scam via internet and j? found this address: celluleinterpolcontreantiarnaque@yahoo.fr
some week I receive a call from that interpolates l? swindler was arrested for make me refund my 2700? what my most amazed c? is the places of it my fact know that with damage and interest I find myself with a sum of 4100? .l? interpol let know me that there pay damages plus interest.
If you find yourself in this kind of situation then contacted SERVICE INTERPOLE

EMAIL: celluleinterpolcontrearnaque@outlook.fr ou celluleinterpolcontreantiarnaque@yahoo.fr

Cordially Mrs. norm SHOTENE

Minadroma

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 19/11/2014
On nov 19. 2014 00:47 Minadroma said:
When you are "in a relationship" with a thai, if she asks to "take care" even though it is even not married and what not seen that a few weeks per year during the holidays, and many are paid nothing and it breaks.
Open eyes: the farang who sends money has a fake girl friends are pigeons. Think about your situation and change the chicks until you find the right one.
Not necessarily very nice but pure internally, not bitch.

Gabino

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 17/03/2015
March 17, 2015 at 3:19 Gabino said:
I do not think that you are done you scammed. In fact you spent super good time with a nice girl who didn't make as cost very dear!
See your reaction for 1600 Euros you unfortunate loss not to surely not given much during the time spent with her! As to even have the idea of having recourse to the police and the authorities for this kind of case shows that you are completely off the mark. (I don't speak your understanding for the men pushed a of the extreme solutiions by this kind of situation). It boggles.

I dare not imagine the life that the poor girl would have been in Paris if it had joined you. It is surely your attitude making him take the decision to sever the relationship, I understand it. In addition you had luck normally they spend 48'000 baths in a few days.

Be a little generous when you enjoy the status of girls who are trying to make a little money with the tourists often more a duty than by choice.

pmouchene

Anonymous
(View profile)
Since 02/12/2012
March 17, 2015 at 8:07 pm pmouchene said:
Gabino is too aggressive and condescending, I was going to say also, bias to be objective. I know the person has that this misadventure happened. Stéphane is now married to a Thai, much more honest and less manipulative that the one Gabino denounces the fate, the poor, be forced to win "48,000 baht qques days" when honest and working-class girls don't earn that 7,000 per month, what a misfortune. It is true that have the latest IPhone or Samsung is important in the life of a poor girl whose abuse. I say that they are very much their account these girls there; and play on feelings elsewhere quite sincere and admittedly naive some farangs to get an easy life. for this we is them unwilling, but can we understand the suffering of this kind of man? Thanks to consider a case that is not that of the tourists who come to some of them treat badly bar girls.
Gabino must leave its impressions aside, it must make efforts to understand the reality of a situation, Stéphane is not stingy or profiteer of situation on the back of a woman, he was looking for love and was take to a pigeon. so disappointment and misunderstanding. He took his lesson and apparently found the right person. I also do not believe that reading between the lines, one can believe that the 1600? was what really mattered to Stéphane. I would add that he knows taking care of an honest woman. I believe that the word is important. that is what I wanted to tell you Gabino. and without malice.

Fruit

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 18/03/2015
March 18, 2015 at 10:54 pm Fruit said:
Hi to all! I would love to have some info on an event of my life! So I will explain everything and if someone has an answer to bring me I am delighted because a little lost and sounded!
I am 32 years old I know very well the Thailand for 5 years at the rate of two to three times per year there down. and half a years ago I met a thai in the evening (28 years without children) all this well past I told him that we keep contact up here no money or very may 100 euros for the holidays (birthday and other...) I know it what has of scoots and a car so a small annuity after j? imagine although it is possible what would invite or others from time to time understands itself... and more She lives on a spot rather frequented by young people. Good until? now all this cool past time passes without contact cutting, I go back again, the reviews and it spent two weeks sets nothing shocks me in life and I know what a of the family in Europe earning it seems their life, and I've even established contact. At the end of my stay considering the France visa so that she sees life here (very different to my taste) a certain attachment has form at least for my case!
So here I am gone in this pile of papers... everything is going very well I would like specify that I myself occupy part funding for this project because for me there's a pretty substantial amount out for a thai (I speak transport to bkk hotel visa and translation of his papers as well as the renewal of passport which s? rise from 450-500 euros in all seems to me) and here we are left for a one month visa, because his first for her and me so not knowing the grounds for refusal or acceptance as well as maybe it will forbid any here, I prefer to play small.

time passes 10 days cool accepted visa, ticket plane and finally sets in me! a month great family, delighted friends, dream... as much from my rate as of his own! "seems to me!" by the same I meet friends she here who are married (girl thai french man), her husband speaks to me of it (he knows more than me!) still nothing dark. She returned to thai paf belly ball the I confess I help a little but still in the reasonable never more for 200th months Max and before leaving we don't agree to renew a new three month visa this time. Re paperwork sends the folder and I made her understand that I'd like to go further by the suite of the latter! and the once all finished his file in hand his appointment in the next month I learns that she is going to put with another more to marry soon! the big downhill for my case explanation for the "up to you" and "nothing" and so on! I admit all this time has wait got panic fact and I became a little show too demanding, but it must be said of his return to thai people thence down (thai or not) not spared me regards talk bad about it via my fb and put me a huge paranoid! the policing that I made him a may be causes this!
So here is my question and the following: a you she decided to stop everything because my behavior? or if everything was premeditated in order to have in hand in order to make a new visa for this block from there down on my back because this new boy friend and future husband lives in the schengen area (and may be cannot make one!... non-blank criminal or other... humm paranoid when you hold us!)
That is if I loved someone just help me it is nice! and if the worst reality that have I as a blocking of this future visa?

Robert

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 27/10/2014
March 19, 2015 at 12:13 Robert said:
as you want it known why a girl you got largue for another? kind of adventure that happens every day, in every country!

Fruit

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 18/03/2015
March 19, 2015, at 17:27 Fruit said:
Yes it's on Robert!
But just is it possible what used my account to leave the Thailand and never return to everything on my back and see do not even return? My question is that is it possible or not? this because it already happened? and if yes what solution do I have? Thanks in advance!

pmouchene

Anonymous
(View profile)
Since 02/12/2012
March 19, 2015, 23:06 pmouchene said:
Hello Fruit,
From what I know of Thai, they live day to day, present moment, taking advantage of the opportunities which, of course, available to them. If adventure a different and better opportunity, why does the address not? is life, if it happens, is that she can benefit, surely Buddha who sends him a chance, or I don't know what, it is far from our mentality you know it. I am even convinced that they know bounce consciously opportunity to opportunity. I mean that in your history my personal belief is that she knew to be able to use his passport and his first visa to get another, if necessary with Anas ' else more "generous" and I would say even that you were there waiting for the other, she knew may be already is quite possible. It's crazy, and I know that it is surely hard to read, but I have retained something of my trips in Thailand, is that if the worst case is possible, then it is probably good.
I totally recognized thai arguments in your message: "up to you", "nothing"... etc then it must let down immediately. CA wants to say no to everything you essayeras. generally in Thailand, no response or bullshit = not.
However it nothing happened to me untoward, just that it is difficult to trust a Thai. even if there are beautiful stories between Thai and farang, that work (for how long...) I am convinced that it is only temporary and that ca will end one day for I don't know why "my brother had motor bike accident", "i must go back home, my mother is sick", "my dog is dead", "i miss my kids"... :) you know certainly the type of chorus.
In fact, a Thai in Europe for me will return to the country one day or the other and it will be over. and yet I have with friends (or ex girlfriends) who married and which for the moment remain with their (old) husband in Sweden, Germany... but I think that I had not selected them as friendly for nothing. I believe honest, and above all I was chatting with them. no false answers or misunderstandings in the discussion, avoid those who are not able, quite numerous.
Are you on purchasing well yours? It is indeed the issue. but especially take you too much head. If it make you go crazy in his answers is that you are done you have.
Abandoned this story without regret and looking good for you. If, if you can find, even if I'm still a little pessimistic you don't es need to follow my feeling.
chok dee mak! ;)

Fruit

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 18/03/2015
March 20, 2015 at 4:03 pm Fruit said:
Ben voila I am aware of everything now because we discussed and therefore I was just completely foolish by my distrust and my fear I him have just drunk like what to blow he had no fraud nor lie! in the end I lost the most beautiful thing that it happened to me just because of my fear and loathing. :(so an advice if you wanted to made the! in my case my paranoid a was amplified by multiple messages on my fb of people in Thailand jealous of his happiness with mine which made me crazy! and wearied by my madness has me finally leave all simply!
too sad...

pmouchene

Anonymous
(View profile)
Since 02/12/2012
March 21, 2015 at 17:28 pmouchene said:
Fruit,
you could ais discuss with your ex girlfriend Thai is sign that maybe it does you not manipulated.
but as at the start you say it gave you answers to the "up to you" and "nothing..." I am surprised that it does not answered you frankly from the outset. This should be a signal.
I wish that you him ais not blown answers him by saying for example "is this because my paranoid that you left me?" to which she replied "ooooh Yes, that's it, you paranoid too much"...
If this is the case, you can believe without doubt that she's just say what you wanted to hear or rather you could hear and particularly the reason that you were ready to accept so that you insist, that you do not vexes you, and follow the path she wants.
It is up to you to judge now. But this is the case or not, left - the go serenely and without too many regrets, whether or not the end Word would not have changed the case.
and good luck, sincerely. :)

Fruit

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 18/03/2015
March 22, 2015 at 9:21 Fruit said:
Thanks pmouchene! After I do not like to think things evil towards others, so let's keep on a simple story of almost ordinary couple... in all cases I deleted his appointment a TLS as well as FishNet are insurance responded Similarly a my parents because they knew each other so voila! after it is likely that many people given trouble a derail everything between us (jealousy asiat...) anyway thanks for everything sincerely! I do not know where you live or what you know as places in Thailand but thanks again and may be Odinga who know! I go back in April!

xanat

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 04/09/2015
Sept. 04. 2015 at 10:16 xanat said:
Interesting discussion on which I make a bump to share my experience.

9 travel in Thailand and 38 years, I started to use the web sites of meeting during the last 2 stays.
Really hooked on the last encountered girl. Qualified and demanding work, class family average, 23 years old (not bad in age difference, but good not insurmountable either). Very nice girl, insists to pay for additions, not sex.
It could be four days because she had to go to another region for his work. I told him that I was rather to build on it and it was a long time that I wanted to do a sabbatical in Thailand. I asked her what she would think if I was coming back in a few months to spend a year at least close to it. She encouraged me instead: i miss you, i wait for you and i love you shortly after...

Okay, I ask my sabbatical year and then 3 months of waiting. The first goes well, although I note with a bit of displeasure that it continues to connect to the web site of encounter. At the beginning of the second month, the communication begins to decline. Much nice msg on Line the morning of photos of them, from "I miss u". At the same time I see on facebook that his friends in style MK restaurants and the photos they give way to photographs where it is always taken only in very expensive restaurants or swimming pool? hotel.
I'm starting to do a bit of paranoid and I finished by asking directly if she met some other guy (not to mention the facebook photos to not make big COP). Reply "no, you miss me as on the first day". It calms me down a bit juska that indices begin again.

I think not be acute paranoia and I though the impression that bargirl or "requires a priori as girl", do not take to cash the commitments of these ladies that seem to live day by day as has been said above.
In a month and a half I landed in Thailand and will see what happens. I think the worst, if my doubts are based would it not always tell the truth and that she finds thousand excuse so we can not see until I drop...
Okay, I negotiated with my work, took my ticket, given written notice to my rental, started to sell my furniture, I can't go back.
I think I will not regret in the end make me a vacation year. I have savings and the safety net of a Good taff which awaits me in France, but okay, if I have a Board, do not rush. I regret not having rather negotiated a leave of absence to know better before the plunge.

as

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 19/01/2016
19 Jan. 2016 at 12:53 as said:
Hello
To put it simply, I am married to a Thai (age 18)
Here is a secret for this well past:
(1) I meet my wife in Switzerland where she study.
(2) we could communicate together (French or English)
(3) my wife don't have a whore (lot of farang finishes with whores)
(4) after several trips to Thailand I'm partial to live a BKK
(5) 10 years in Thailand
(6) 1st thing to do learn THAI (ci not no chance)
(7) learn the MENTHALITE THAI (the good luck because after 12 years I always learn)
(8) be very clear with regard to the in-laws
(9) not to do what you would not see with a Western
(10) do not MENTIR or EC MENTIR fessant Americans while here you earn max 2000 EUR
(11) the more IMPORTANT my wife has 1 year 1/2 more than me (very rare) so 5 year difference OK
but 10 years see 20 years James band con you would like to have a woman from 100 kg all wrinkled and that have the same interests as you.

On more than 30 couples that I know 28 ended badly.
IT IS NECESSARY TO BE REALISTIC PLEASE BECAUSE C IS EVERYWHERE LIKE THAT

PS: above you think and here you do things well then may be you will find a person well and even the nothing is on.

Well to you

Jeff

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 19/11/2014
09 April 2016, 23:59 Jeff said:
1 -1
You are very young to say as big nonsense on the age difference.
10 years of gap, is extremely common in Asia. And deal with the beautiful family of his wife, this is normal. It's a shame in the Thai mentality of does not "take care" the family of his wife, except when it is a bum. Finally, there are whores who have not chosen to be whores, they remain human beings human and have the right to try to rebuild their lives. Should really be a guy without the life experience to provide such advice.

Currently 69 visitors online.

Latest Weather Points

20 Jul. Weather point on Koh Samui in July 20, 2018...

Search KohTaoZone

Custom Search

Most Read

22 nov. (20) Bungalow on the beach and waterfront in Koh Tao
03 March (15) Attacked by a Titan Triggerfish fish in Koh Tao
18 Jan. Rental scams...
04 March (1) alert endangered
15 Feb. (2) Sairee, really noisy and crowded in August?
01 Feb. Scooter rental
30 Jan. (2) Beaches accessible by the roads
May 11 (11) surat thani - koh tao return boat
15 March (7) More Koh tao freedom! The beaches are paid
07 oct. flight to BKK AR

Most Discussed

09 may (42) Marriage with a Thai woman
06 nov. (37) I am a victim of a scam to love
03 nov. (27) Southern floods Thailand November 2011
May 15 (26) Tattoo: my name and surname in Thai
27 Jan. (25) Book or not?
29 Jul. (21) Fishing from the edge of the island of Koh Tao
25 April (20) price long tail boat on the day
06 August (17) Save koh tao?
August 19 (16) Diving training
18 oct. (16) Marriage with a thai

The Forum

29 Jul. (2) Songserm company to avoid
27 Jan. (25) Book or not?
31 March (3) dirt from water to Tao
26 March (4) Council for diving
30 June The Glorious Sons Lightning (Official Video)
23 June New software XEvil 4.0 can break BitFinex Captcha
15 March (7) More Koh tao freedom! The beaches are paid
May 29 Family room - from 10/07 to 17/07
May 29 Family Booking - From 10/07/2018 to 17/072018
03 March (15) Attacked by a Titan Triggerfish fish in Koh Tao
May 20 New software XEvil 4.0 recognize of captchas Google, Facebook, Captcha.Com, SolveMedia, Bing
May 15 There are 266!
08 may EssayErudite.com write my essay .
March 11 vacation to koh tao
08 sept. (29) tourists flee koh tao because of dirt
17 Feb. (2) Noise has Sairee
01 March A nice video all fresh of koh tao
25 April (20) price long tail boat on the day
15 Feb. To know more?
16 Jul. (9) Scam scooter in Koh Tao: minimize risk

"Go to the forum

Most

Agenda / Event

27 Jul. (J-5)
Asalha bucha day (holiday)
28 Jul. (J-6)
Khao Phansa (holiday)
29 Jul. (J-7)
Full Moon Party
12 August (J-21)
Her Majesty the Queen's birthday
26 August (J-35)
Full Moon Party

News
By the One in Koh Tao

15 Jul. Koh Tao imposes on professionals to treat their water...
14 Jul. Towards the elimination of waste and safety...
09 Jul. (1) An official hospital opens in Koh Tao...
May 23 Training of SSI to Koh Tao diving instructor...
26 March (2) Tao Festival 2017: A green festival...
May 28 Koh Tao sur Google Street View...
21 Feb. Jean Dujardin at Koh Tao for Brice de Nice 3...
23 April (1) Koh Tao: 5th most beautiful island in the world and 1st ASI...
24 Dec. (1) A diver died struck by a propeller...
26 nov. 1 of the year 2015 to Koh Tao with The Experience Festiva...
16 nov. (1) Koh Tao: Towards a smoke-free island?...
01 nov. 3 videos of Koh Tao...
08 oct. The Tower of Koh Tao in 80 Blogs...
05 oct. A Belgian falls into the water on the way to Koh Tao...
03 oct. (2) Double murder of Koh Tao: Confessions of Burmese 2...