Koh Tao in Thailand KohTaoZone the first guide in French on Koh Tao, diving, news, information and guides on the island, hotel, compare prices, and more

Stay informed | | | |
You are here: > > Read a message

"Forum Koh Tao" Expat

Marriage with a thai

Started topic the: On 18 oct. 2014 at 1:19 pm
christian

(View profile)
Validated user
Registrant the: 18/10/2014
On 18 oct. 2014 at 1:19 pm Vu 195839 fois christian said:

Hello,

new to a forum, must be a beginning to all, life is so
I'm not going to be innovative but would I answers to my questions, c is where the goal of my efforts. I'm not naive not more. I start.

Married for a few years, 4 years with a charming and sweet Thai woman, a love without fault for us, finally I think. The catch: to outright refusal to come and live in France.
A beautiful country that I love. She do back alleys, most often of return, me I do both.

It poses me no worries because I know that his love is sincere and she is faithful awaiting my return. Facebook clearly shows me that far from me time is very long. We communicate every whole hour day and it for 4 years.

And well you might say why come to the forum.
And well I start to Peter a cable. How many guy agrees to see his wife twice a year. She has children n are not the problem. Make them come is not possible.
My wife does not work, this nevermind. How long a woman can she live a life in such condition. Me I really stand. Yet I l love, she know. We are young and the future is ahead of us. What future I wonder.

I'll go 4 weeks in November. j have not seen my wife since June, I mean physically. I cannot predict anything. We quarantine both, I am younger 3-year-old.

Tell me how much torque to succeed under these conditions. Should I wait for retirement to live with my sweetheart. That can wait to finally come and share his life by my side: that children are major.

Wait for your reply j this to have arguments. To give it, don't tell me you're a pigeon, it has a cache husband, she loves your money, nothing of all this is real it doesn't work like that, it is simple but that is why this refusal to leave the country. Age 40 years, fear to drop everything to begin a new life elsewhere, cela I can believe, the rest c is the Piper. It is not fair, not interested by l silver, all this I you although this is not its first occupation. She knows one thing: that my love for her is sincere, for it I would do everything absolutely everything set apart to leave my job to join. My situation in France is very important and my very comfortable wage. She understood that in 10 years if we kick in these circumstances, yes I would leave. Not before.

Your answers, thank you, thank you and again thanks

Charly
Member moderator

(View profile)
Validated user
Editor:
Published articles: 734
On 19 oct. 2014 to 00:46 Charly said:

Hi Christian and welcome on this forum,.

I touched up all your message that was devoid of points, returning to the line... made an effort in this direction next time is it you please. Further a readable message, the more response. Brief.

Tell me, when you say "how long a woman can she live a life in such condition", what conditions are you talking about? It does not work so I concluded that you care. So his condition if I understood, it is to be a woman to the foyez with children, who is married, but that doesn't have the inconvenience of having a husband. That you want to she have wanted to change? She fulfilled already all of its basic needs.

I guess you know the pyramid of Maslow needs (see the picture).

Pose yourself the right questions. Where is your wife in this pyramid of needs? You want it to reach the needs of 4th level. But do you know in general, Thais don't take themselves much the head with their own lives. Your married life could be located on the 3rd level. The problem is that couples does that meet a number of needs that potentially can be satisfied in some other way. You know, when women take a lover, they do in general not to harm their marie, they do it to preserve the first 2 level of the pyramid and reaching the 3rd level because they have a problem to reach it with their husbands.

You asked your wife the impossible, you wish that they want required from 4th level then it satisfied not the 3rd level with you, the same distance requires. It's a bit as if I asked my Mistress to keep my children a Sunday afternoon to go to the movies with my wife. It does not (unless you layers with the nanny).

I want to say is that there are things that we have to wait for others. Then takes a mistress, and wish your wife to do the same.

Also, what age were children? Where is the father?

christian

(View profile)
Validated user
On 19 oct. 2014 at 1:19 pm christian said:
Hi CharlyTon analysis is very well made, rereading your post I understand better what you told me in the background. Now I can make the point about negative or positive things in your diagram thanks

Pierre

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 04/04/2011
On 20 oct. 2014 at 10:41 Pierre said:
Pity that they speak not spelling, grammar, or same conjugation in the table ;-)

christian

(View profile)
Validated user
On 20 oct. 2014 at 12:15 christian said:
Actually, the main es that you understand this message, if you are retired Mr Pierre. And well do you pleasure, and correct. My message.I find unfortunate is how the person like you can talk. So "thank you Mr do not reply to this message CHRIS"

Pierre

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 04/04/2011
On oct 21. 2014 at 08:24 Pierre said:
Without wanting to put oil on the fire, even your last post is incomprehensible casi.
A sentence begins with a capital letter and it ends with a point.This is what I learn a my Thai woman who is in France with me for 1 year half? and she arrives perfectly then an effort Chris please

Robert

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 27/10/2014
On oct 27. 2014 at 10:46 pm Robert said:
"Without wishing to put oil on the fire, even your last post is incomprehensible casi.
Une phrase commence par une majuscule et ce termine par un point.C'est ce que j'apprends a ma femme Thai qui est en France avec moi depuis 1 an demi? et elle y arrive parfaitement alors un effort Chris svp"

MDR, you are the stove which fucks of the cauldron, not less than 4 errors in your message!
> cases---nearly
> EC term...---If the end
> I learn a...-j? learn how to
> Thai - Thai

Charly
Member moderator

(View profile)
Validated user
Editor:
Published articles: 734
On 28 oct. 2014 to 00:52 Charly said:

Robert, there are certain mistakes that make incomprehensible messages and others not. I do not ask the users from kohtaozone.com to have the french bac, but just to make messages understandable, legible. Not bother to go to extremes to do it.

Robert

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 27/10/2014
On 28 oct. 2014 at 03:21 Robert said:
Charly, I agree with you, we're not here for talking on the correct spelling!
But I spoke to Pierre that allows to make remarks about the faults of a speaker while it is in the same case of ignorance of the French language. What makes his ridiculous statement!

christian

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 18/10/2014
Oct. 30. 2014 at 09:54 christian said:
Hi to all

Your subjects are very interesting, spellings and many mistakes that really gives a topic to discuss very important..?
I wasn't expecting really not this response, but I do with, I think that the debate is closed...Finally, in regard to me?I would like to thank those who answered correctly for others continue to argue about my spelling errors, c is a time as another
good day you
Chris

vivamike@hotmail.fr

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 19/11/2014
On nov 19. 2014 at 01:05 vivamike@hotmail.fr said:
How can we be married with a woman without living with and in addition, to maintain it. I do not call ca a marriage. Sorry to be blunt but we must stop hiding the face. When it leaves its single "woman" has thousands of km for months, there are high and even very high chance that she sleeps with other people. It is human nature. If I were in this situation, I would take a good detective in order to get the c? ur net.
It's sad to be as naive a 40 years past...

christian

(View profile)
Validated user
Dec. 19. 2014 at 07:28 christian said:

Vivamike

I answer you, trust guy confidence, we Achin in a world of care bears, but it is necessary to have confidence

me I not mistaken my wife, even 6 months d absence, I expect I'm naive? You can't eliminate people with a simple stroke of magic wand, to impose it must live with you, I'm married for 4 years, it is still a my sides, I would do my marriage take the road, you see it in france piwr 4 weeks and c is happiness for both.

Yes I pete cable both in both, but the reunion is strong telleemnt, our love is sincere 4 years guy you see I want the right end

Thanks to you VIVAMIKE d reading

Pierre

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 04/04/2011
Dec. 20. 2014 at 11:00 Pierre said:
Too much LOL Christian your "story" is that of the care bears still? It's so funny to see such subjects. Strongly future messages to read your happiness again and strongly to the fall ;-)

Traveler friendships

christian

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 18/10/2014
Dec. 20. 2014 at 18:36 christian said:
I do not understand your negative messages ´jesuis married for 4 years and Mr Pierre sour no why the drop, you take your case to a generality. Sorry d be direct but must be sought in the right place when you wife a thai, me random the put on my way, and 4 years without a cloud, the hic refusing to live in France permanently, that is the problem.
But love is present and actual account fee for me,.
Our love is strong and sincere but the see 2 times per year this mine, nothing other d, but I understand your distrust each its burden

christian

Vivamike

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 19/11/2014
Dec. 21. 2014 at 01:51 Vivamike said:
I am sure that you l\' love your wife. How talk leaves no doubt. Simply, make attention to you. You should open your eyes and do not eyes you. Yes, there are strong, very high probability that your wife wrong you. It is possible only ' she has another love life, which you ignored.
From the moment or you accepteras this possibility, you take a step back from this story and you will be able to anticipate a possible appearance of reality. This means, if you're happy, c\' very well, remained with her and tries to come or wait a few years before the joining permanently on-site. BUT strengthens you, become aware of the situation in order to do step t\' collapse if you discover the truth. J\' is simply trying to warn you, I advise you never to drop.
After l\' distance love, ca also has its romantic side.
Keep us abreast of l\'evolution and kiffe well, retains only the positive of this story, c\' is the meaning of my message here.
To protect themselves, protect themselves...

christian

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 18/10/2014
Dec. 21. 2014 at 12:55 christian said:
Hi ' thanks for your reply. I understand what you mean, and I am aware of all this
J dares to be confidence to my wife I think the sincere, she know that me I do never look another woman, c is not clear. But live in doubt I can not. I'll see if I can convince her to stay an entire year has my side, but that doesn't seem to win, his children and his thai family lacks, she is happy with me, I do not look a the expenditure and I make him always pleasure in its request, 4 years d love sincerely I do not see why she'd leave me , but hey it c is what I think, we do build the country of smiles,
I have a credit on the back and you see the finance credit if it was me not then and then it n is not dollar
The future will tell me if I had wrong or reason to trust my wife
I'm always positive in my life
christian

Mike

Anonymous
(View profile)
From 19/11/2014
Dec. 25. 2014 at 11:46 pm Mike said:
Yes you're right, should be in any way positive.
And above all enjoy life.

Post a reply
Nickname: (* required)
Your message:
Attached image:
(JPG format only.) Maximum size: 10 MB)
E-mail:

(* required. Is not displayed on the forum and allows you to receive replies)
  Control Spam, 2 + 2 = ?

Currently 71 visitors online.

Latest Weather Points

20 Jul. Weather point on Koh Samui in July 20, 2018...

Search KohTaoZone

Custom Search

Most Read

22 nov. (20) Bungalow on the beach and waterfront in Koh Tao
03 March (15) Attacked by a Titan Triggerfish fish in Koh Tao
18 Jan. Rental scams...
04 March (1) alert endangered
15 Feb. (2) Sairee, really noisy and crowded in August?
01 Feb. Scooter rental
30 Jan. (2) Beaches accessible by the roads
May 11 (11) surat thani - koh tao return boat
15 March (7) More Koh tao freedom! The beaches are paid
07 oct. flight to BKK AR

Most Discussed

09 may (42) Marriage with a Thai woman
06 nov. (37) I am a victim of a scam to love
03 nov. (27) Southern floods Thailand November 2011
May 15 (26) Tattoo: my name and surname in Thai
27 Jan. (25) Book or not?
29 Jul. (21) Fishing from the edge of the island of Koh Tao
25 April (20) price long tail boat on the day
06 August (17) Save koh tao?
August 19 (16) Diving training
18 oct. (16) Marriage with a thai

The Forum

29 Jul. (2) Songserm company to avoid
27 Jan. (25) Book or not?
31 March (3) dirt from water to Tao
26 March (4) Council for diving
30 June The Glorious Sons Lightning (Official Video)
23 June New software XEvil 4.0 can break BitFinex Captcha
15 March (7) More Koh tao freedom! The beaches are paid
May 29 Family room - from 10/07 to 17/07
May 29 Family Booking - From 10/07/2018 to 17/072018
03 March (15) Attacked by a Titan Triggerfish fish in Koh Tao
May 20 New software XEvil 4.0 recognize of captchas Google, Facebook, Captcha.Com, SolveMedia, Bing
May 15 There are 266!
08 may EssayErudite.com write my essay .
March 11 vacation to koh tao
08 sept. (29) tourists flee koh tao because of dirt
17 Feb. (2) Noise has Sairee
01 March A nice video all fresh of koh tao
25 April (20) price long tail boat on the day
15 Feb. To know more?
16 Jul. (9) Scam scooter in Koh Tao: minimize risk

"Go to the forum

Most

Agenda / Event

27 Jul. (J-5)
Asalha bucha day (holiday)
28 Jul. (J-6)
Khao Phansa (holiday)
29 Jul. (J-7)
Full Moon Party
12 August (J-21)
Her Majesty the Queen's birthday
26 August (J-35)
Full Moon Party

News
By the One in Koh Tao

15 Jul. Koh Tao imposes on professionals to treat their water...
14 Jul. Towards the elimination of waste and safety...
09 Jul. (1) An official hospital opens in Koh Tao...
May 23 Training of SSI to Koh Tao diving instructor...
26 March (2) Tao Festival 2017: A green festival...
May 28 Koh Tao sur Google Street View...
21 Feb. Jean Dujardin at Koh Tao for Brice de Nice 3...
23 April (1) Koh Tao: 5th most beautiful island in the world and 1st ASI...
24 Dec. (1) A diver died struck by a propeller...
26 nov. 1 of the year 2015 to Koh Tao with The Experience Festiva...
16 nov. (1) Koh Tao: Towards a smoke-free island?...
01 nov. 3 videos of Koh Tao...
08 oct. The Tower of Koh Tao in 80 Blogs...
05 oct. A Belgian falls into the water on the way to Koh Tao...
03 oct. (2) Double murder of Koh Tao: Confessions of Burmese 2...